Relationships that last forever - I hope i am able to get this one...

Year 2007: I know this year is a very crucial year for me professionally and personally. This year will decide which way my career is headed it. I know a good performance this year will leapfrog my career to the next level.

On the personal front, I have reached a stage where I believe I need somebody to partner me in my travails of life. I seem to have found that special person. I have no clue, whether things will work out and we will end up spending our life together. I can vouch that if I can ever be happy in my life, it will be with this special person. She was there supporting me, when I had my worst emotional low till date. Things though don’t look bright, but as is my wont I never give up!!!!!! If you ever happen read this post, I would like to state the obvious – I don’t know whether I am worthy of you or not, I just love you and will continue to do so!!!! Adios....

My association with all you folks has been a highly humbling one. I see myself to be way behind you folks. I have so much to improve and this association will certainly help me do so. I thank you all for all the good moments we have had together and hope the party just continues………………

Comments

Mysorean said…
I hope and pray you get the love of your life the way you want it. May God be with you!
RDS said…
hey bro!!!
u will get your dream girl. i am always there with u for all times... afterall you are my dude yaar...
KP said…
thanks adi....though i dont see much of a chance, anyways whats wrong in wishing for it....let me see if i can have this worked out....come what may, despite my best of tries, i cant just take it out of my system....anyways...nodona...enu agutte anta...
KP said…
oye ramandeep....thanks a ton yaaar!!!! i know buddy thanks a lot for being there...its friends like u that make my life so special...trust me u have been a great friend of mine and will always remain close to my heart as a friend.....tu apni shaadi kab kar raha hai yaar????
May God bless you Krishna Prasad.Go ahead...good writing style,really heart touching..my best wishes to the luckiest girl too.

Popular posts from this blog

80 is the new 40 - C'mon Pops, my evergreen hero :)..

Can we be the voice of the Poor & Needy?

25th March 2020 – Unique Ugadi (Covid-19 ke side effects 😊)