Relationships that last forever.....

It has been quite sometime since i wrote a few lines. I felt a need to express my feelings to people who have added great value to my life in the last decade or so.

There are many more people than those mentioned in my posts who have contributed to my present living. But amongst them, if i were to choose those who made significant direct impact on my life, these are the people.

They have been there through my ups and downs. They have cried with me and have made me smile and smiled with me. They have added value to my life like nobody else and they just continue to do so with every passing day...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

80 is the new 40 - C'mon Pops, my evergreen hero :)..

Can we be the voice of the Poor & Needy?

25th March 2020 – Unique Ugadi (Covid-19 ke side effects 😊)