New to blogging!!!!

Hi,

I have had this great desire to write and voice my opinion on various issues. I somehow could not find a medium to do so, until i heard of "blogging".

I owe it to my friend Aditya Nataraja, who introduced me to the world of blogging. I read his blogs on a very regular basis. His blogs have given me the motivation to blog myself. Thanks a ton Adi!!!

I will certainly be posting blogs on a regular basis and will require your feedback on improving on the content of the blog or maybe even exploring new areas of interest.

Cheers,

KP.

Comments

Mysorean said…
Very nice and impressive writing!

Keep it going!

Aditya Nataraja

Popular posts from this blog

80 is the new 40 - C'mon Pops, my evergreen hero :)..

Can we be the voice of the Poor & Needy?

Honky Conky........